Primal

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - London

Today, I realised that I've been working in an all-male environment for too long when my supervisor walked into the canteen visibly scratching his balls, and this seemed like a completely normal occurrence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 798
You deserved it 2 996

Top comments

theHIGHroad2 5

I love being a guy.. Things are just easier!! Sorry ladies..

SkoomaKi - Boys don't have to shave? Maybe you haven't hit puberty yet and don't have to shave your face, but we adults do unless we want to look like a caveman. And what the hell do you mean that guys don't have to cook and clean? What the **** kind of misogynistic bullshit are you spouting? You sound like a complete asshole. I hope you continue beating girls in video games so that they continue ignoring your stupid ass.

Comments

good41thing198 7

Canteen? Speak English you dyke.

I love givin my balls a good scratch when i'm overseas right in front of the civilians. Funny as hell, dancing in Afghanistan was fun too. They've never even seen dancing, til I showed up.

Us guys scratch our balls. You girls scratch your boobs in sneaky ways. Difference?

You said it yourself - we scratch in sneaky ways, guys are pretty blatant about it.

this didn't make sense to me anymore when I realized the OP is a guy...

Dude! Do you work in heaven?! I would love to be able o scratch myself without (female) judgment.

breeisdope 4

Please no one pay attention to 57 , those are NOT the advantages of being a women. She made us all sound like shallow, sex addicted ******! If your a true lady you wouldn't just sleep with someone to get what you want.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Right there with ya panda! Though I was already a lesbian so... XD