Pranked, level 2000

By Poopyhead - 08/11/2009 19:14 - Ireland

Today, I was at a petting zoo with my boyfriend. A guy that worked there said he'd take a picture of me with a mouse on my head. He reassured me that this mouse was trained. I agreed. Once the mouse got on my head, it peed. Turns out the guy didn't work there after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 736
You deserved it 15 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fire_Starter 0

Can you really train a mouse to not piss on people?

that sucks, don't zoo people have name tags and a uniform ?

Comments

danceoo 0

why would there be mice at a petting zoo?

The mouse WAS trained--to pee on idiots who put it on their heads. YDI for being one of those idiots.

deven7 0

Dude.... you totally asked for it. Why would anyone want a mouse on their head? Rodents are filthy. Even if it hadn't peed, who knows what else it would have left behind.

lyfesukz 0

well, if the guy worked there he would have had a name tag and you should have looked for that in the first place. YDI for going to a petting zoo at your age and putting a filthy rat on your head!

Polionixon 2

WOW biggest blonde moment ever... i'm pretty sure mice aren't trainable SORRY!

wow biggest blonde moment ever im pretty sure you haven't seen the green mile SORRY.

YDI for thinking a mouse could be trained to not pee...

LOL That's awful but hilarious. Just fyi, mice pee everywhere they go. That's how they smell to get back to where they've been. I know this because the trainer of the mouse in The Green Mile talked about it. :)