Polite bodyshaming

By alie - 26/08/2010 12:57 - United States

Today, I wore a cute new striped shirt to work. One of my co-workers said to me, "I like your shirt. Most fat people don't look good in horizontals." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 845
You deserved it 4 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah I agree, if that was at work, report that shit.

#6 I'm 5'9'' and weigh 140lbs. The STRIPED shirt I'm wearing right now doesn't make me look anything like a baby hippo. Perhaps you should have qualified your statement somewhat?!

Comments

NeonBubblez 6

Tell the bitch she's just jealous because she's like a ******* piece of paper, and you've got sexy curves,...like most woman should have.( No **** )

Well they don't. Take the compliment, fatass. Then lose the weight so no one can say that to you.

Um hate to break it to you but the only reason you're saying any of this is because you're fat and trying to make yourself feel better.

Seems most of the people who have commented are shallow twats. Get over yourselves.

Finally someone else in this world that can judge ppl on personality not looks. Why dont ppl just be happy that other ppl r happy the way they are?

Im sorry! :( but wateva u do DONT loose weight cuz someone told u!!!! If u want to loose weight go ahead, but NEVER give in to someone and change the way u are! Ppl try to knock u down but dont give up cuz ur gr8 the way u are!!! It doesnt matter wat other ppl think of u it only matters what u think of urself!

Well... at least you look good with stripes :) I'm not even that fat (120 lbs) and I look terrible with stripes xD