Perfectionist

By J_Free_Woods - 19/09/2022 06:30

Today, I still was unable to figure out why I got a question incorrect on a test. I got all the other questions correct. I’m a perfectionist who is beating myself up over getting only 499 out of 500 correct. People think one of my parents is Asian like me, but they’re both Caucasian and never cared about my grades. FML
I agree, your life sucks 799
You deserved it 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is who people think your parents are, relevant? And is this a FML or a brag?

That's so racist! Not all white people are fat, lazy and stupid. Some of us would want to know why we missed that one question.

Comments

How is who people think your parents are, relevant? And is this a FML or a brag?

That's so racist! Not all white people are fat, lazy and stupid. Some of us would want to know why we missed that one question.

Honestly, failing a test outright would be less infuriating than missing one question out of 500.

Do you know which question you missed? If so, I bet the correct answer will be forever burned into your memory.

ViviMage 38

My classmates wanted to beat me up on a regular basis over test scores! Our tests were curved - whoever got the highest score (say 80 out of 100) set the bar. 80% was the new 100% and everyone else was graded on that curve. Their score out of 80. But my grades were so good it was still close to no curve at all! I got 95%-100% on a regular basis!

If this is what an A feels like, you might have an anxiety disorder. Talk to your doctor about getting a therapist.

if i were in your position, my parents would beat. my. ass. over that missed question.