Paws for thought

By James - 16/01/2012 04:17 - Australia

Today, my front house window was smashed. A note was left, saying, "I want my cat back." I have no idea what they are talking about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 508
You deserved it 2 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go find a cat and give them their damn cat back!

daisyismydog 3

A simple knock on the door would suffice...

Comments

Go find a cat and give them their damn cat back!

GovernorGeneral 8

Least the note didnt say 'want a window repair? Call blah blah blah' Haha. Saw that in i think it was a simpsons episode. xD

theten_fml 9

Hmmm did you pop a girls cherry recently? Think hard. Real hard.

MEEEEEOOOWWWWVIRGINITYYYYBACKKKWW... That's how you'd relate those without directly using the word pussy.

BarDownDaily 12

I think that they are talking about a missing cat...

Maybe OP stole Mike Tyson's tiger when you were drunk. This FML makes me reminisce about The Hangover. Hope OP doesn't get the living daylights punched out like Alan.

No, it was for a walrus. A magical walrus with a unicorn horn. They were talking about a magical walrus with a unicorn horn. Get it right 42. Gosh.

how does window even get drunk. I mean, weird

I have to admit, if I thought someone had stolen my gorgeous cat, I would do worse..

47- Can I have some of that shit you're smokin on?

KRS_13 0

#46 OP should hurry and find a cat to give back before Op is soon wakes up in a ditch in another state! Or clarify to the people who did that, that Op doesnt have their cat.

So you are the weird cat lady that lives around the corner from me. You still have 8 lives left. Don't worry.

Clearly I'm stupid. I read this before as car, yet now I realize it said cat instead..

Was the note attached to a rock with tape?

One day I want to throw a rock at someone with a note taped to it just so I can say I did. ^-^

Well obviously you've angered a confused cat lady! Maybe you should make amends by satisfying her pussy so that she'll let you keep her other one.

He's climbin' in yo' windows, he's snatchin' yo' kittens up.

farnsworth 3

I once threw a rock at someone with a note that said watch out a rock is coming after this note.

TexasMud 8

Awww...people are idiots, I'm sorry OP :/

xSonic 9

....seriously, why are people thumbing this comment down?

GoW_Chick 14

... because they're idiots. Didn't we go through this in first comment?

JayJayAttackAtta 5

I thumbed up just cuz his pic was Pikachu

Would it be weird to say that I stole his cat? Don't bother sending the check, I won't pay for the window.

Not weird at all... Just idiotic! And what would you be checking??

Considering you wrote cheque as in 'Check your spelling', I dot think you're the intended cat napper. Nice try.

81- Why do you have to be a good speller in order to steal a cat? & I'm pretty sure 'check' or 'cheque' can be used.

84, because OP is from Australia where it's spelled 'cheque'

Yeah, I'm from America, we spell it check. But honestly, I think cheque makes more sense.

GVirdi 11

81 just to let u know, if you're going to correct somebody, you should atleast spell don't right...

104 - how does it make more sense? I doubt you had a nagging sense of thinking that 'check' just doesn't seem to be spelled correctly before you saw other people spell it as 'cheque'.

daisyismydog 3

A simple knock on the door would suffice...

XxHoPPoxX 8

"those who have have not catnapped may cast the first stone"

Not close at all on the badass meter. And we don't get an interesting FML out of it

Okay, so. Get the fingerprints off the note and sue them for a new window!

XxHoPPoxX 8

Yea cause every one has their fingerprints on file

Whats not to understand?! They want your pussy

Give her C-4 molded into a cat shape, then detonate it from far away. Enjoy...

Shit, that wasn't meant as a reply, sorry.

HiddenMonkey 8

How does the person get a thumbs down for using the term pussy correctly? Is the FML society that dumb, that when we say words in proper terms it's wrong? Flame me if you want but it's apparently true.

MatthewDmerrill 5

Hire a security guard or stay home and wait for them

Was it a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks that was going to burn the city down right now? I should probably stop comparing song lyrics to real life situations.. Thumbs down here we go.

SmelloJello 9