Party hard!

By _Emilyy - 12/07/2011 04:40 - United States

Today, I updated my Facebook status to, "Party at my house this Friday. Like my status if you want to come." After about 3 hours I checked back to discover that the only person who'd liked my status was my grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 527
You deserved it 10 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PSQ91 6

See, your grandma liked it so everybody was like "this party's gonna be lame". Never add family members on facebook!

She might get so drunk she'll try to put her false teeth in the dog's mouth, and when it doesn't work, she'll try the cat. Be careful, OP.

Comments

don't be bummed about your grandma being your only feiend... be nervous about the turnout after putting your party so openly on facebook. you'll probs have a whole load of gatecrashers and police to keep you and granny company!!

L M A O... Shake that ass for a buss pass ?.. Aha. (: FAIL'

shakeTHEworld 12

It's Friday, friday, gotta get down on friday! everybody's looking forward to the weekend, partyin' partyin' (yeah), partyin' partyin' (yeah!) FUN FUN FUN FUN! Everybody's looking forward to the weekend! Hey, at least your grandma liked it. It could be worse. Like her not showing up.

OMG nobody liked my facebook status after three hours! You should commit suicide cause I mean you'll never recover from this. Scarred for lifeOMG nobody liked my facebook status after three hours! You should commit suicide cause I mean you'll never recover from this. Scarred for li

hey she might be an awesome grandma. If she uses Facebook she's at least computer competent. I would party with my grandma.

Your grandmother was trying to make you feel better after she noticed you didn't have any 'likes', unfortunately for her, she made it worse for you. Who wants to face the fact that the only person who likes you enough to go to your party is your own flesh and blood? Not me.

well that sorta explains it, you only have 1 friend on Facebook, your grandma

how about everyone liking your party status but then no one showing up? which would you rather have?