Paranoid android

By Anonymous - 13/03/2022 10:00 - United States - Chicago

Today, I hit my target weight for the first time since high school. As a result, my girlfriend refuses to hook up with me, because her slutty cousins are now too interested in me, and she assumes I'm leading them on. I've never met them in person, because they live in Russia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 183
You deserved it 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wear pro-Ukraine t-shirts. That should do it.

"If I don't sleep with him that will make it less likely he'll be interested in my slutty cousin" Great plan!

Comments

Wear pro-Ukraine t-shirts. That should do it.

Most citizens in Russia are against the war, ya know. It's a long-going dictatorship and they don't have much choice in the whole thing.

arioch_fml 20

Yeah, but a lot of people elsewhere are stupid. So many places getting attacked or hated on for either being Russian or having Russian in the store's name regardless of how long they've lived in the city. So honestly the shirt would probably do the trick lol. Though..... she might start thinking you hate her and her family because of it.

Nikki 16
slhiggx 17

But they’re slutty. You sound horrible.

So your girlfriend is Russian. That may explain things. There are a lot of greedy Rusky's around lately.

"If I don't sleep with him that will make it less likely he'll be interested in my slutty cousin" Great plan!

When things make no logical sense, there’s something that does make logical sense. When my girlfriend/wife had affairs that they were starting to get serious with outside of our relationship, they start acting like they’re too good for you and will blame you and tell you shit to make you insecure. Then you find out there was an affair and it makes sense.