Paperboy on Commodore 64

By Xero_316 - 05/11/2009 21:33 - Canada

Today, I was doing my paper route. I throw the papers onto people's driveways while sitting on the back of my dad's truck. To be funny my dad decided to suddenly speed up, causing me to fall off the back of the truck, face first onto the road. He didn't realize I fell off and kept driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 653
You deserved it 4 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope nothing is broken. That had to hurt like a mother ******.

Skull_300 0

First......................of all, kudos for planting your face on the road and not taking the coward's way out and tucking and rolling. Secondly, it is your paper route, quit Bitching, get your piece of shit bicycle out and do it yourself! Your dad was probably thinking, "I'll teach this Lazy ****!"

Comments

I feel your pain. My Dad did the same thing to me when I had a route. Only difference is we were going down a hill so I hit my bare head on the concrete and rolled down a huge hill backwards...

Brittface 6

@number 12. I understand where your coming from but don't be that mean. OP sorry that had to have hurt but well at least he was doing it as a joke and not actually trying to hurt you :D Anyways I'm sorry but that ******* HILARIOUS!!

holy shit! that must have heard so much it's hilarious though...

skeeba 0

that's really ****** up. a friend of mine died that way.

Sitting on the back of the truck? Like, on the rear bed door and not in the bed? Why the **** would you do that?

gra_k 0
aTRAGEDY 0

plz slap her something similar happened to me but my best friend had the decency to leave him alone after she saw how much it hurt me

how the hell do you fall off a moving struck and land on your face if your sittin on the tailgate? seriously? you would fall on your back then hit the back of your head and tumbled...

Idiot, it's called maybe he was leaning forward and fell flat on his face. It's happened to me when I was little, at my grandparent's farm, and he kept driving. Even with my brother and little cousin laughing at me as he kept going.

How the heck do you fall off a moving truck and land on your back if you're sitting on the tailgate? Have you ever sat in a truck? Have you ever seen a truck? You sit facing backwards with your legs hanging over the end of the truck. To the op, you gotta be ready for anything when you're riding like that. Spend a few years on a farm loading square bales on a truck, you'll learn.

Dude, he didnt fall on his back, he fell flat on his face.