Panic on the streets of…

By Anstice - 05/10/2009 03:07 - United States

Today, I was at a stop light and a bee landed on my leg. I screamed and started swatting it. It flew into my jacket and I started to strip my jacket off, taking my foot off the brake. I hit the car in front of me and deployed the air bag, breaking my nose. Then the bee stung me in the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 647
You deserved it 15 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you are allergic to bees, you deserved it.

skiz_fml 0

Shit thats the funniest thing ive seen all day. And to be a ******* asshole, FIRST! (I bet this gets buried straight away)

Comments

How could you BEEhave like that? You must CARry yourself better and not be so scared of bugs.

jeez what is it with everyone being afraid of bees! if you leave it alone it will usually fly away by itself, all it wants to do is smell you. my dad taught me that when i was 7. he was right. YDI OP for putting the safety of others at risk over an insect that would have probably not stung you had you left it alone.

I agreee, they do nothing if you dont try to kill them I even touch WASPS on flowers with my finger

quarty165 0

you're stupid, #24. that's not leaving them alone. that's asking to be stung

Uh I recently had a wasp fly up my pants (normal khaki girl pants for work) while walking to my car. I tried the whole 'calm approach' and the ****** stung the shit out of me anyway. I couldn't even walk by the end of the day because my knee was so swollen (7 stings). So forget that crap about bugs not doing anything unless provoked.

I have had a bee fly through my window, land directly on my arm and sting me within seconds. This happened twice last summer. So I don't believe any of that "they won't hurt you if unprovoked" shit anymore.

That doesn't work, especially if OP has spheksophobia (fear of bees/wasps, I have it too). It's not something that can be controlled. The thing I don't get is why people are scared of spiders, though :P

you're stupid. If you swat at the bee it will attack you. YDI and I hope it happens to you again.

I can't STAND people who do this when a bee comes near them, it only makes matters worse. I'm allergic to the damn things and even I know its better if you just calmly get rid of them.

I was just going to say that there is NO way that if you just take your foot off the brake and you hit the car ahead of you that you're going to deploy the air bags. If it was that easy to make them go off, I'm sure they'd deploy all the time and that's just not safe.

Holy crap, lol overreact much? Bees don't harm people unless they're provoked. They die after they sting you. If it had been a wasp or something I could see why you'd freak out. Those ******* are mean.

Don't you have hand-brakes in the US?

Yes we do. However, doesn't mean that idiots like the OP will think to use them though (IF this FML is true. The airbag thing doesn't sound all that plausible).

I had a Wasp in my car once. He just wouldn't shut up about tennis...

i had a wasp in my car once. he hung out around the back window until i pulled into a parking lot, scooped him onto a piece of paper and let him go.