Panic on the streets of…

By Anstice - 05/10/2009 03:07 - United States

Today, I was at a stop light and a bee landed on my leg. I screamed and started swatting it. It flew into my jacket and I started to strip my jacket off, taking my foot off the brake. I hit the car in front of me and deployed the air bag, breaking my nose. Then the bee stung me in the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 647
You deserved it 15 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you are allergic to bees, you deserved it.

skiz_fml 0

Shit thats the funniest thing ive seen all day. And to be a ******* asshole, FIRST! (I bet this gets buried straight away)

Comments

yottskry 0

This could all be avoided if you guys drove proper cars with manual gearboxes like the rest of the world. What happens if I take my foot off the brake? My car sits there, nicely, until I put my foot on the accelerator and take my other foot off the clutch. Only an idiot keeps one foot on the accelerator and one on the brake!

Bees aren't just flying around searching for someone to sting. Yours was a ridiculous reaction. Ouch for your nose, though.

well how come everyone is acting suprised that she crashed her car over the smallest thing...she is a woman after all. hahaha jk

hazelwolfeyes 0

poor bee, you scared the crap out of it, of course its going to sting you. youre an idiot. you deserve it. sometimes i feel sorry for the op... but in your case, im happy you got stung...even if you are allergic... there would have been one less idiot in the world... 9.9...wow, sounds mean...but i still stand by it.

YDI, even if you're allergic, what the **** you're driving, you put other people at risk. Also, I think it's fake, why'd you need to take your foot off the pedal to swat it? And why would you try to swat it? That often gets you stuck, why'd you want that as an allergic? Fake or not, you're still a retard. I wish I could watch you get stung to death, it'd be fun.

Jiggles11 0

don't be such a ******* idiot next time

Woops wrong comment nvm, I agree with this one :P

Wow... I don't know how my comment got moved here.

giggitygoo610 0

thats why i ******* hate airbags. just another thing to go wrong with a car. if we didnt have airbags, people would be more responsible drivers because they would know that if they drive like idiots and crash; they most likely die. DON'T DRIVE LIKE AN ASSHOLE!