Ouch

By Teylot - 28/06/2009 21:30 - Canada

Today, I was sitting at my desk eating cereal with my cat sleeping on my lap. I got a really funny text and I started laughing hysterically, and spilled my cereal all over my cat. I'll let you know how my legs, arms, neck and face heal up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 008
You deserved it 13 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junkinmahcranium 0

Be gentle with cats. You piss em off, you suffer. It's a way of life.

Im sorry for your loss. Every bowl counts

Comments

ChefBoy6382 0

add that to the long list of reasons why cats are stupid...

To the cat haters: Cats are animals, and they scratch to defend themselves when frighten. To hate a cat for scratching you when they feel threatened (whether it's a real threat or not) would be like a hating someone for calling 911 because there was a serial killer in their home. They're animals; sometimes they don't know the difference between a real threat or an imagined one. Actually, some times humans don't know either. To those who feel sorry for that cat: Don't feel too sorry for the cat. :) The cat got to lick all the milk from the cereal off of himself after the whole thing was over... The cat definately won in this situation, unless the OP eats his cereal dry.

That's why I have dogs :) at least you can train their bad behavior..

If op ate dry cereal, this wouldn't have happened in the first place

You were just doing too much at once... eating cereal, while your cat is on your lap and reading a text?

coldplaylive2003 0

Hahaha I love this one. That is hilarious

No, a dog would just bite you in the face when it flips out.

This is why you teach cats not to hurt people when they are very young. Just yell "NO" everytime they try to bite or take a swipe at a human, and they figure it out.

You are very lucky that dick and balls weren't in your enumerated list of injuries. With a startled cat in your lap, you'd think that's the first place the extended claws would rip!

I cant tell you how sick i am of fmls about cats.

i love how this was written. but unfortunately for you, this is hilarious. :)

I cant tell you how sick i am of fmls about cats.