On the leash

By Anonymous - 03/08/2021 01:59

Today, it hit me hard that the girl I love is not still not interested after a year. She's now ghosting me, and she hangs out with my friends daily. She constantly talks about dating in front of me and only text/calls me when I post shorts/stories hanging out with other girls, just to pull me back in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 807
You deserved it 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Block and ghost her, and move on. You don't need her toxic mind games in your life.

Don't go to her house party. You'll find out stuff you'd rather not know.

Comments

Don't go to her house party. You'll find out stuff you'd rather not know.

Block and ghost her, and move on. You don't need her toxic mind games in your life.

You know, when you ghost someone who has already ghosted you, they don't know it. This isn't "Inception!"

But she’s obviously still watching his social media and makes a move when she thinks he might be moving on.

Get out, shes taking advantage of you and it won't happen my friend. Sad to say, some people just have no morals

Move on, she is just keeping you on the hook.

Sounds like a real winner. Keep hanging out with those other girls and when she texts you, ignore her completely.

hint to people, if the relationship is not moving forward within the first months, its very likely not going to change with years,

So stop listening about her dating life and stop inviting her out with other girls or do it to make out with them in front of her there problem solved?!

Sounds more like she is tired of you trying to girlfriendzone her when she's made it clear that she's not interested in you. If you're actually hanging out with other girls, it gives her hope that you might start acting like a normal friend around her. When you go back to being a creep, she avoids you again.