This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 23/03/2017 02:00

Today, on my way to the St. Patrick's Day parade, I got rear-ended by a stoned leprechaun. My car is totaled and I missed the parade for the 4th year in a row. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 124
You deserved it 256

Top comments

If you catch him you'll get his pot o' gold (maybe in the form of a lawsuit?)

Better luck o' the Irish next time, boyo!

Comments

Better luck o' the Irish next time, boyo!

Well, that's a story with a lot of questions to follow up. Be ready to add unicorns and big ass castles between here and there xD... Sorry for your car tho' :(

onceuponatime456 16

Car not totaled if that picture is all the damage. Easy to fix but a pain nonetheless.

The damage could exceed what the car is worth, at which point the insurance company will actually total the car. At that point, the insurance company will decide that the damage has exceeded the worth of the car, so they'll pay you a 'fair and reasonable' amount based on what the car is worth.

If you catch him you'll get his pot o' gold (maybe in the form of a lawsuit?)

tease_ftx 8

if something has happened to you every year the same day you need to throw the towel in and give up. fate has you bent over.

ryversong 11

So, this was actually 2 years ago. The insurance company totaled my car out. I did get a "pot of gold" in the form of enough money to put a down payment on a house. and no, I'm not kidding when I said a stoned leprechaun. After we got hit, the guy steps out with red hair and a leprechaun costume on. lol. my husband walked up to his car to get info and smelled the weed. Thankfully no one was injured.