Old school cool

By omfgitburns - 06/01/2011 14:54

Today, I had a plaster cast removed from my arm. After telling the nurse it felt like the saw was cutting my skin, she tells me there is no way that it could touch my skin and that I was being paranoid. She cracked open the cast. Burns, blisters and bleeding skin were revealed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 502
You deserved it 2 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

THAT HAPPENED TO ME! the nurse said the same thing. I have the scar to prove it ..

lol she's and idiot, no nurse should ever say something like that.

Comments

lol same thing happened to me after my 14th birthdate! haha the nurse? sued and fired! sweet sweet revenge!

legend831 6

just sue dat beezie, and say forced through pain

If you don't sue the nurse herself (though she did act like a bitch) then go after the hospital. They hired a bad employee and didn't keep their equipment in the right condition.

Photos asap, refuse to pay treatment bills, call an attorney.

i got cut with the saw thing too. the lady told me it was impossible and put the saw up to her finger to show me. of course nothing happened, but when the cast was off, it cut my leg and it was bleeding pretty bad.

jdawg2010 0

SUE. NOW. that's ridiculous. ugh. FYL.

mnpeters09 0

uhhh...bullshit? my dad is a surgeon and I have had many casts removed. the saws that they are supposed to use to remove casts are unable to cut skin. he demonstrates on his hand first then on mine everytime to prove it won't hurt. sounds like the hospital you went to wasn't using the right kind of saw. you could definitely have a malpractice case unless your making this up.

When i got mine of I shook the entier time...

TishaPort 0

Definitely sue the guy, in my opinion. If it "can't" happen then how DID it? Guy must have done something to screw it up.