No thanks

By MrLonelyHertz - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States - Kingman

Today, I sat down for class. The second I sat down, the guy next to me stood up and moved all the way to the other side of the class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 168
You deserved it 1 390

Top comments

Do what any sane, rationally minded person would do. Calmly stand up, follow him to the other side of the room, look him right in the eye and sit down next to him. Keep staring for the rest of the class. Trust me, by the end of the lesson, you'll have made a friend for life.

Comments

probably saw his girlfriend or best friend don't sweat it now you're close friends can sit next to you or your future gf ?

Well, as far as future gf, I don't think my current gf would be to pleased with that... lol

At least he wasn't like "you can sit with us". (what a meanie though!)

probably a coincidence, and just as you sat down his friend sat down across the room and he wanted to sit by them

I guess that particular vampire thought you smelled to nicely and remembers Bella Swan

I've done this before actually... It wasn't anything about the person it was a coincidence, like my friend would motion me to come to them from the other side of the room, but I don't think about the person sitting down. I'm sure it was something like that and nothing about you personally OP :)

I would do this if I was planning on sitting with my friends and you had sat down in the spots I needed for them. I'm not very confrontational, so I'd probably just move to a different seat with more open spots around it than ask you to move when you've already sat down.

You have a superpower. Use it! Many stereotypical introverted twentysomethings are looking at you OP - with envy.

who gives a flying **** about those edgy basic doucheheads?