Nice try

By haus - 19/01/2010 19:38 - United States

Today, I had to go to court to see whether my driver's license is suspended for an entire year. I woke up early, went to court, and everything went perfectly, with all the charges being dropped. Unfortunately, I then woke up, and am now going to be late. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 286
You deserved it 31 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But you still found time to post here? YDI

he probably did it after the meeting you dumbass

Comments

You guys have horrible reading comprehension...

kh2soldier 1

DONT THINK OF IT BEFORE U FELL ASLEEPP IDIOT!!

Can you believe this guy was late and he took time to write this b4 the court order? Atleast it seems so…

pkaneee88 0

79, I doubt he wrote it then.... he just said that to make it have more of an effect, Kay?

RachelMariee 0

This FML was easy to understand. Everyone sounds very incompetent. Shit happens so chill out with all of your 'get an alarm clock' bull. But good job :)

DanielleTheOne 3

I don't want to be mean but i seriously do not get how some of you didnt understand this.. I read it and as soon as OP said "I woke up" for the second time i straight away got that he was dreaming. It only took me one shot and I thought it was pretty well writted because you dont see the FML in it untill the end.

namhowell 6

Why are people defending the OP? It doesn't matter when he actually wrote this, he stated that he was gonna be late. So yes, he deserves it!!! And before starting to call other people dumb, make sure all of you geniuses don't write things like "well writted!" Sorry 90, you're the first that came to my mind since your post was the last I saw.