Nice try

By idiotwithaface - 23/09/2010 14:17 - United States

Today, I recently graduated from high school and I went to a college party. I met these girls and told them I graduated college already, to sound cool. I then heard one of them say, "I went to middle school with you, and I was in your math class." FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 521
You deserved it 61 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude you should have just been yourself, and not try to make yourself cooler

Comments

Rick_S 3

Relationships based on lies never work. Be true, be yourself, and you'll be cool enough.

YDI for being a loser who has to lie to look cool. Maybe you should go back to high school and tell people your in college so you won't look like such a moron. I'm kidding by the way parties are no place to find chicks. And plus you would still look like a loser. So FYL for being a loser.

muaythaifighter 2

One thing that sucks about college is the massive homework they give you! D: I go to college. I know. The classes are hella longer too!

ohsuzykuew 0

so are u in college or the marines waiting for soi? are u lying to try and look cool?

Looks like someone didn't even make it that far. :/ 57- Same boat. Totally agree. Though, some classes are longer while others are only an hour long.

Your retarded. You dont know my situation. Im in reserves. Yes Im waiting to go. It doesnt hurt going to school especially if I have online classes. Dont act like you know me bitch.

She was just complaining on the other FML about how people are so mean to each other on here and do nothing but sit by their computer and wait for the opportunity to insult someone. Well, looks like this confirms she described herself. :/ Sorry, dude. Some people just never grow up.

After the debate that raged the other day, I can't believe no one hasn't said it yet: *maths class Ahahahahaaaaa.... I crack myself up. British spelling ftw! Trolls below please. V V V V V

That's Trollz. With a Zee (not Zed). American letters > you.

Being done with college and at a college party isn't cool either, then you're just old and should be hanging out with your fellow alumni instead. As long as you aren't still in high school, why lie?

From reading these posts you'd think noone on here has ever lied before. Not likely guys. Give the kid a break.

blahzz 4

He still deserved it for lying. That's what you get.

Yeah, if something's been done before, it's okay to do it again. You know, my neighbor's really annoying me lately. Maybe I'll stab him (it's okay, a lot of people on the news do it!).

and I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying

thatonedame 6
skyeyez9 24

Why would you lie about something so trivial? You could have easily told the truth: I recently graduated from high school. I applied to several colleges and want to study ( biology, literature...etc) To me that sounds ALOT better than a college grad who still hangs out at college parties.