Nice try, loverboy

By Anonymous - 06/04/2009 05:07 - United States

Today, I had a really cute waitress at lunch. I decided to leave my number and a $50 bill for a $15 check. When I left the restaurant I realized I still had the $50 but a $1 bill was missing from my wallet. I've been getting threatening text messages all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 625
You deserved it 64 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You tried to get to her heart through MONEY? What do you think she is, a prostitute?

Oh because nothing says "Give me a call :D" like $35. Failfailfail

Comments

If you realized that right after you left, then how come you didn't walk back in? ...

lmao ydi for two reasons 1) you left the wrong denomination. 2) you tried to pick her up by paying her. that's actually illegal almost everywhere in the US.

Why would you leave a $35 tip for a $15 meal. Even if it was just to impress the girl (and it would be impressing her in the wrong way), it's a big waste.

Explain that you're from Canada. They'll understand completely.

55 said pretty much what I was going to I still would've sent you threatening texts, not only for thinking I'm a *****, but thinking I'm a cheap *****.

hannah_b_fml 0

Do you normally get girls to call you by paying them?

Orlinda 2

wow u are the worse in looking at money like OMG woow

Um. Why don't you just go back and pay the bill and explain the mistake.... this isn't FML... this is FHL because you're too lazy to turn around and fix the mistake. Or too much of a coward, which is so unattractive. Actually both laziness and cowardice are unattractive. (And Im confused as to why you didn't just text her back and explain and then go in.... then she'd feel like the ass).

Whay kind of jerk doesn't go back to pay for his meal?

shoyu_fml 0

Yeah you should have tried to make things right...not just act like you're all hassled by the messages. Jerk.