Nice, thanks

By sweetnan - 28/08/2013 01:29 - Chile - Santiago

Today, I finally accepted my grandma's friend request on Facebook. I commented on a family photo album she'd uploaded, joking that the quality would greatly improve once she added pictures of me. My comment was met with, "Shut up you sewage rat". FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 306
You deserved it 8 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time you went back to not being her Facebook friend.

Comments

Uh oh. Once you go wrong in grandma's book, you're screwed. Looks like you might want to reconsider having accepted the friend request...or maybe redeem yourself, offer her a foot massage or fig newtons...grandmas love those.

My grandma doesn't use facebook, I guess I'm lucky cuz she'd say something similar

Perhaps your grandma mistakenly believes that you are splinter, the sewage rat and she is your nemesis, shredder. That's what I think, and it isn't that she just hates you.

If your grandma (assuming it is her who replied to you) lashes out like that over a joke, I am sorry to say she isn't worth your time. That or she is becoming senile, and this was a symptom.

This might be just me but I think the grandma is hilarious. Maybe it's just because my family jokes with each other like this all the time but I would've laughed about it and not have been offended at all. I guess it all depends on the family.

And that's why we don't teach the elderly to use technologies :) Nah just be glad that she is capable of using FB.. My mother can't even work FB.

I'm not sure how you are as a person OP, but that comment about the album seemed cocky to me. I'd say YDI.

T9FTW 20

But was it her or one of her friends?