Never joke with TSA

By missy - 16/06/2011 02:42 - United States

Today, I missed my flight because I was held in airport security because I'd "threatened" an employee. He had confiscated my eyelash curler and jokingly I asked if he thought I was going to curl him to death. He didn't laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 017
You deserved it 10 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he had a feisty fight with an eyelash curler back in the day.

yeah don't joke around toward them or cops... they never think its funny

Comments

My daughter works for TSA, they don't like jokes! They're there to see to your safety, not play around! Guess you learned!

why did you even think airport employees are gonna joke on the job?

No, you shouldn't have joked with them... but I think that these "safety" regulations are completely ridiculous. I'm not even allowed to bring my diabetic supplies on the plane. What, do they think I'm going to check their blood sugar or something?

lexi_8588 0

ahahha i thinks it funny who cares what they thought

bizzylizzy 0

airport security guards have no souls.

degrassilover21 2

My god those security people take everything as a "threat" I mean i know its their job and all but seriously an eye curler like whats the worst you can do curl someones finger. I understand if it was like a hunting gun but the eye curler is harmless.

/Favorite. I laughed so hard I died a little inside.

Today, while doing my job as an airport security guard, I was confiscating an eyelash curler from a passenger when they threatened to curl me to death. I am now too scared to sleep. FML That was stupid! Airport security has really gone to the extreme to broadcast their ignorance! (No offense though if you work at airport security) I feel really bad for OP. Hope you got to where you were going eventually!

Then don't threaten employees! Don't like it? Don't travel.

I went on an airline once and there was a poster stating that they take any jokes seriously. So I'm sorry to say this but YDI.