Needs

By Kelly - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Roseville

Today, I found out that all the things I've lent to my best friend over the last few years that have never been returned were actually pawned off so she could pay her cable bill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 518
You deserved it 3 433

Top comments

RabidBunny 10

There has never been a better time to get revenge. Have fun OP.

mizuki123 8

That's why when I lend things I get it back before lending another thing.. Best friend or not.

Comments

Well, I don't think it's going to be a team anymore...

I would punch that girl out. No one should take advantage of you like that Op. You bought that crap yourself!

RabidBunny 10

There has never been a better time to get revenge. Have fun OP.

aaahhhfire21 0

Rob them and sell there shit only way to make it right

I suggest selling your friend into slavery. Well, you can't do that anymore; might as well kill her. Oh, that's illegal too.. Uuhhhh, make her apologize?

Haiana04 3

Find someone to cut her cable line, Or go for a visit and do it yourself, everytime. That'll teach that bitch.

Ask to lend things from her then pawn them off. Simple as that.

No sure if OP's friend would actually lend her anything.

To lend is to give, to borrow is to take. I think you mixed those up. Silly girl.

koolkat27 13

Feel flattered that you're helping her with her bills!

Or don't feel good about it... And don't give anything else to her... And break her goddamn TV!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

So she should feel flattered that her best friend is abusing her trust, selling her shit as her own, which is stealing, and using the money to pay for her own selfish and unnecessary needs. Yeah, ok.

62 - at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised of she borrowed the tv from OP.

The friend could of been honest, and asked to borrow some cash. Deceiving people weigher it be bad or good is still deceiving.

koolkat27 13

50- it was a joke. Somebody's a total bitch and cant take a joke.

Borrow her stuff then sell it to the same pawn shop

mizuki123 8

That's why when I lend things I get it back before lending another thing.. Best friend or not.

pinkcrayola 0

Yeah the OP doesn't really deserve it but at the same time some common sense would have prevented this problem.

I've lost so many clothes forgetting who borrowed them so that's a good idea. I don't know about you guys but I pictured OP on eBay like "hey that's my top... And my DVD player... What the?"

MonsterCommenter 4

The things you lent your previous best friend would be more appropriate....i wouldnt be friends with her anymore, at least.

Wow. That is low! Must've been one helluva cable bill

OP: Hey, have you seen my dog I asked you to watch for me? Friend: Um, what dog?

You know that big great Dane I asked you to look after . Friend ... I would've remembered sitting that ( discreetly shoves a few hundreds in their pocket)

xXxIracebethxXx 14

74 - You do not continue Doc's joke if you cannot be funny or creative... You tried too hard.

Sorry I'm new to FML, what does OP stand for?

original poster. I had that same problem when I first joined