Mystery

By Anonymous - 17/07/2016 14:51 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, I found out I'm pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy several years ago. I've been faithful the whole time, but he wouldn't believe me, even after I showed him that vasectomies can reverse themselves. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 805
You deserved it 1 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can hardly blame him, though, can you? You may have to get a paternity test to straighten this out.

hopefully he doesnt leave you OP, when the baby is born theres always paternity tests

Comments

First of congrats on the kid. You should do the Murray show and get a dna test when it's born lol

There have been cases of pregnancy after both the woman has gotten a tubal ligation and the man a vasectomy. Rare but it happens.

You speak the truth. I'm a tubal ligation baby myself.

This happened to a friend of mine recently. He can also go back and see if his vasectomy has reversed or 'healed' itself. Men are supposed to go back after 6 months and see anyway.

If he didn't go back and get checked he could still b able to make kids. Have him tested.

Get him tested then you'll know exactly what happened one way or the other

If he jumped to you cheating before a vasectomy failure, he's probably cheating himself. Men who cheat are always the quickest to accuse you regardless of facts. A reasonable man who trusted his wife would 1. get his sperm count checked, where he would probably find that his vasectomy had indeed reversed itself. and 2. If he's still suspicious test the baby after its born. I personally wouldnt let a man accuse me of cheating and live in that state of mistrust and resentment for nine whole months when I know I'm innocent. Its your pregnancy, you deserve to enjoy it.

It s a shame how he doesn't trust you and even considers it possible and more likely that you betrayed him rather than biological/medical explanations. I wouldn't be able to get over the pain of such mistrust, even if he believed me after test results.