Manly man

By MCForty - 27/02/2015 15:29 - United States - Charlotte

Today, I won a pool game against some guy. His friends started mocking him for getting his ass whooped by a pregnant girl who couldn't even lean over the table. He got mad, swung his pool stick at them, missed, and hit me right in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 014
You deserved it 3 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

20bricks 28

Seems like he wasn't exactly on cue.

What a sore loser >_> Hope you're okay OP :( that sounds painful.

Comments

If you're pregnant, then be happy you didn't get hit in the belly.

Why should she be grateful? He shouldn't have swung his pool stick in the first place.

Attacksloth 33

I don't think it's possible to give this an optimistic spin.

#13: The fact that a woman was hit period, regardless of where, how, or why should piss you off, not just leave you saying, "Oh well it could be worse." OP: Hope you're ok, and congrats on both the win and the little one.

What the hell? Not related to the OP at all but there are people out there, both male and female, who absolutely deserve to get hit, or worse. And being weaker does not give you an excuse to attack anyone and expect no retaliation.

beastseclipse 9

I think you're totally missing the point. They're saying that she got hit, and that's a fact you can't change. Of course it sucks, but if the guy wasn't intending on hitting her face and it all happened by chance, then she is at least lucky it didn't hit her stomach. I'm pretty sure most pregnant mothers would pick a strike to the face over the stomach any day. Despite how it shouldn't have happened at all, it did happen, and could have been a lot worse than it ended up being.

Hope he let you take a free swing at him ... With a pool stick. Take care OP.

I'd say this is why women live longer, but in this case it was the woman who suffered the consequences of men's dumb assery. *Sigh* As usual.

KhaleesiDannie 26

Sounds like his aim is all kinds of off

And then they kicked his ass for being a dick, right?

olpally 32

I hope he got kicked out. Win with class, lose with class. What a jackass!

Plenty of people get mocked and have the self-control not to assault anyone. He has no one to blame but himself.

I hope u r okay.... Ask that guy to have his act together

katydid91 31

I wouldn't be asking someone who threw a pool stick at me to do anything. I would however be asking to talk to the police.

luckily it was your face and not your stomach.