MAKE IT STOOOOOP!

By Anonymous - 16/08/2010 05:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, for my mom's birthday, we went camping. At night, my mom and her boyfriend decided to have "Birthday Sex" because they thought everyone was asleep. Trying to not make it awkward for me and my friend that I brought along, I kept still. Soon, I heard my friend going to town on herself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 635
You deserved it 5 059

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

The friend isn't a lesbian just yet. She's just rubbing one out and, yes, straight girls **********. It's like the buttfuckers in prison aren't necessarily gay -- they are just sticking it into whatever hole is available, and there are just no female ones around.

Hahaaaaaaa! so you're comparing girls ********** to men in prison having sex with one another?? So are you implying that girls only ********** because there's no boy (or girl) around to help us out? I like to think that some of my best orgasms have been from me, which would mean that at times, I'd rather go "to town on myself" then mess around with someone. So you're comparison is flawed at best (and a bit sexist at worst).

Shit, hit the submit button too soon. ANYWAY, you also fail for your terrible grammar, syntax, and diction.

imababeee 0

what's wrong with lesbians ?

EvilDave 13

#66: My g/f is in jail and a lot of the girls in jail with her are "gay for the stay". We are talking jail (weeks or months of confinement) not prison (years of confinement)

perdix 29

No, #66, goodnesspeople, I was comparing the prison sex to the two girls engaging in lesbian acts while on the camping trip. I was suggesting that in certain contexts, what you do at the moment doesn't determine your long-term sexual orientation. Congrats on being able to diddle yourself so well. That could always cum in hand-y.

Rwoem13 0

diction? they're not talking smart ass. they're typing. besides from that, it's FML not an English exam. get a grip.

"Diction" means word choice and clarity of presentation, so it works whether writing, typing, or speaking. Try again.

RedPillSucks 31

Damn. I thought it had something to do with dicks.... I'm gonna return all my dictionaries.

emilyk123 0
Brighton_Goose 0

having sex whilst camping is f***ing in tents!

shortie1024 0

haha it took me like two minutes to get that

that's hot thAt your friend was doing that

you just made me laugh really effin hard with the rhinosaurus joke.

JayJayAttackAtta 5

OP are you a guy? Because if you are and you didn't join your friend, you're either gay or a loser

I sure hope you went with your friend, because you do know you don't have to stay and hear the moanings of the night.