Low blow

By Marleck - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, the girl I love told me she was sick of guys. I replied that I happened to be a guy. She laughed and said, "No, I mean the boyfriend type!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 349
You deserved it 4 832

Top comments

You are wasting your life hoping for something to happen. She doesn't deserve your attention.

Comments

You are wasting your life hoping for something to happen. She doesn't deserve your attention.

I hope you're not hoping to get with her. Cause I'm sure when she says, "The boyfriend type" she only means that you're not HER boyfriend type. Not that you're not good material for someone else boyfriend.

Man, all these high school drama stories are really boring.

Agree with 13 & 14. Seriously half the things on here are preteens whining that the "love" someone who won't love them back. I thought there was supposed to be variety in these?

awkwardmoments 0

i honestly dont think that she meant to offend you. i, a girl, say things like that all of the time around guys and don't mean any offense by it. even if i like you, i'd probably say it within your earshot and not think a thing of it unless we were going out. don't take it to heart, hon.

Ouch. That sucks man..this one is actually believable lol. Added to my favorites because it's so cliche its funny. @ #13 - I dont know if everyone HATES their lives..but this happens a lot. They might just be sick of it. @ #17 - Really boring...and yet..you took the half minute or so to post that comment assuming anyone cares?

Go find yourself another girl. Don't treat the next one as nice.