Love isn't…

By bruh - 20/07/2019 06:20

Today, I found out my boyfriend made a move to hook up with my best friend. She was about to reciprocate, only for him to suddenly tell her that she’s a horrible friend, and then he told me about it. I’m not sure if I should be picking sides here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 704
You deserved it 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blondie45 21

What exactly was your boyfriend hoping to achieve???

Well that’s one way to phase friends and family out of your life

Comments

Well that’s one way to phase friends and family out of your life

blondie45 21

What exactly was your boyfriend hoping to achieve???

Only thing I can guess is to remove the friend from her life and hope that she believed he only did it to show her that her friend was crap. Isolation from friends in a relationship is not a good sign. And him trying to manipulate the situation is an even worse one.

bluhbluhbluh 14

They sound like a bunch of thirteen years old who watched a couple of dramas.

Mungolikecandy 19

Did she really do it or is he just saying it to isolate you from friends as he is either controlling or jealous? Sadly some people are like that.

Amanda G Rich 23

my ex was that way. he was so manipulative and toxic. I hope one day people will see what I ended up seeing at the end. but usually the worst people are the most charming.

Drop both of them. She IS a horrible friend for trying to reciprocate, but he’s worse for trying to make it happen.

Did it occur to anyone who already commented that maybe the BF is just a dick for doing that kinda thing. Sounds like the BFF might be a dick too. He was probably jealous of the time that the BFF e getting that he wasn't.

bl3ur0z3 17

Your bf is manipulative and wants your bff out of your life so he'll have you to himself. Your bff is a self serving biatch. Let them both go.

fde2blknimout 18

Common sense can be tricky

I think you should pock your sode and get rid of both. They don’t seem trustworthy