Love is love

By o___O" - 10/05/2013 20:11 - Belgium - Brussels

Today, while at the supermarket, a complete stranger ran up to me, got down on his knee and confessed his love for me. He was obviously mentally unstable, so I gently declined. He started crying very loudly in front of everyone. I still don't have a clue who he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 100
You deserved it 4 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

michaelm1290 23

Well now you blew my cover...

Was he proposing with a Ring Pop from aisle 4? I hope someone grabbed some rice from aisle 7 and flowers from aisle 2 for the ceremony. Tissues for the lunatic are in aisle 12.

Comments

People film this stuff and put it on youtube. Look up proposal pranks. You got punk'd.

I wonder how many people are going to 'confess' and say it was them.

you already said that he was a stranger so I don't think there was a need to put 'I had no idea who he was'. just saying (:

She said she *still* had no clue who he was. She could've realized later that she did, in fact know him, and then the FML would have ended with "it turns out he was actually ___ from ____." But that last statement drives home the point that she was thinking about it and is still completely confused as to who he is and why he did that.

I've actually proposed to a complete stranger before! It was part of a list of things to do while in a scavenger hunt game. I lost the game but she said YES!!! Sometime you just have to accept the random OP, and go with it!

Mortoli 30

It's heartbreaking if he's truly unstable, and not on a dare of some sort from his friends. In the meantime, you should see what other stores you can go to if it happens again. Truthfully, it sounds like a dare his friends had him do... *shrug*

No! Don't change stores, make them move the creepy guy with the harassmentttt

brandonkb93 5

You should have just said yes ...