Looks nice, I guess

By shia - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I got a super short pixie cut. All my boyfriend could do was stare at me, speechless. I thought he was taken aback by how cute it was, until he told me that I look exactly like my fifteen year-old brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 182
You deserved it 22 273

Top comments

Whether or not someone looks good with short/long hair is a subjective opinion. Don't try to pass off your opinion as fact.

Sucks that you look like a boy. Or that he looks like a girl.

Comments

I did the exact same thing. I began to miss my long hair after about two weeks. I am proud to say it is now down to my lower back :)) It was never said that her boyfriend didn't like her hair, he just thinks that she looks like her brother (I did too). Even with long hair I'm sure she looks like her brother (I do too).

no woman ever looks good cutting their hair short. and if it is considered cute by anyone it is by women. as a guy I have talked to many men about the subject and never once, not once, has one of them said "yes I like short hair" cutting your hair short I asking for this conversation with your man. not to mention inconsiderate to not ask his opinion first. make whatever decision you want after that but at least you can make an educated decision.

#161 An ex boyfriend of mine preferred my hair in a pixie cut. (And before you ask, he's straight). There are exceptions to the supposed rule of "GUYS ONLY LIKE LONG HAIR."

THANK YOU! I am tired of people saying that guys who like short are gay or bisexual.

PancakesEqualLov 0

there's a difference between a pixie cut and a dike cut.

I have a lesbian friend. and most lesbians hate it when people call them dikes. so just shut the f up.

pixie cuts= shit. super short = shitter. did you expect him to think u were cute? hope not

lol this is the OP for the record i did ask my bfs opinion and he liked the short cut its just way shorter than it should be but i rock it and we all love it. plus i get to try a variety of styles before my hair is long again. and my lil brother and sister both look like me depending on the color of their hair and if theyre wearing their glasses btw my bf and i got a kick out of the comments great stuff :)

varkey 7

YDI pixie cuts really do make girls look like young fat guys (fat cause of boobs)

selene1_fml 0

hey atleast you know you and your brother are actually realted!!

I personally am not a big fan of pixie cuts. You should have asked your hairdresser if you had the right face for it before you got the haircut. You could try and find some makeup that would help. But you should have considered that your bf's opinion might not be positive. Most guys like long hair better. Small children are also very confused by girls with short hair.l

jman730 0

Thank you MissBunny25. Hahaha

houstontxmex 0

maybe he can just pretend he is gay!