Life on Nightmare mode

By shitforchris - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had to give the girl I am absolutely in love with advice on how to have better sex with her boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 264
You deserved it 12 108

Top comments

how about you grow a pair and tell her how you feel?

You should have given her a demonstration.

Comments

Tell her that guys like having their dicks bitten, real hard. They like have their balls smacked like little bitches (see earlier FML), and they just love it when girls pee and poop on them. When the boyfriend dumps her for being such a loser and a freak, you suggest, "Well, let's try something different."

man I'm gettin tired of all these "I'm a pussy, FML" entries. Grow a pair and tell her how you feel, quit bitchin about it here. The only other alternative available to you is to suffer the pain of wondering what would have happened for the rest of your pitiful days alive.

XDNLxtlz99 0

Who's to say he hasn't already, and it just didn't work out? Don't be so quick to assume you dick

Don't you think this whiny douche would be posting something up here like "I told the girl I love how I feel and she told me no" instead of what he originally posted if that were the case? Then my only answer to him would be that at least he knows, he took a risk, gained some real experience, and can move the **** on with his life. But he would have taken it like a man and faced his fear with courage instead of cowering in the corner. He posted this up here to get sympathy and to be judged, otherwise he'da kept it to himself. I have no sympathy for this kind of cowardice. There are serious FML stories up on this board, way more important than this whiny crap.

While unrequited love sucks, you didn't HAVE to participate in her questioning you!

your fault....you didn't HAVE to...plus you should quit being a puss and talk to her about YOU

Aww that's horrible! Maybe you can help her with a demonstration? ;)

*Yawn* what a useless piece of meat you are. Maybe you should just tell her how you feel instead of being such a wimp about it? And you didnt HAVE to tell her anything. You chose, so you won't get any sympathy from me.

You foolish Canadian! First of all, how can you be sure you love her... it sounds like you never told her anything about it. To even be entitled to think that you love someone, you need to open up to them and create a romantic bond with them. It doesn't sound like you've done this. Tell her you can't give her sexual advice because it aches you. Because you have a soft spot in your heart for her. You desire her touch, her warmth, her beauty, but you know that every time you have to advise her on such things, you are advising her one more step away from you and you refuse to continue doing it. Good luck