Let me out!

By bananaman - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I've been on the same train for two hours at a standstill due to "signal problems". We can't get off because it's "unsafe." I'm on my way home from work and I can see my house through the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 197
You deserved it 3 318

Top comments

They need to get their stuff on track. Tee hee

tans_fml 0

sounds only mildly torturous...

Comments

gutzz 0

You should identify what mode of transportation you are on first, if you say bus, people will only look at you funny.

Jrefinne 7

Fellows, I think the point here is that OP consumed copious quantities of metal, which is apparently not high in fiber.

Luucky you. Maybe you could have explained it to them? I don't know, I've never been on a freaking train.

kinga08 0

I have an even better story... Imagine being underground on the NYC subway when the Blackout hit in the summer of 2003. It's hot, it's icky, it's rush hour, and it's pitch black. Now imagine having to get off the train (after being at a standstill for hours thinking the world is ending) and walk on the tracks in the dark to the nearest emergency exit in the tunnels as you feel rats running around your feet and nasty water and gook splashing up your legs. The above happened to my mom and I.

TheDrifter 23

Too many characters for an fml. The ny subways are nasty and reek if stale (and fresh) urine even with the ventilation on.

gabrielleangeliq 0

Jesus Christ, I was only 11 when that happened but I remember it vividly. It was sooo hot I felt like I was going to die. Luckily, I wasn't underground.

wow, that really sucks. hope you get out of that soon!

what could possibly be so unsafe that you can't step off the train¿

ReynshineCutting 10

Plenty could be, but all it would take is someone slipping on a rock and LAWSUIT and the railroad will get ******. In 97% of lawsuits against railroads, no matter who was at fault the railroad loses. Trust me. It's a nightmare.

Dominodev 3

did the op neglect to say it was on an elevated track?