LEAVE ME ALONE

By Anonymous - 26/06/2012 21:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the phone number I switched to used to host an amateur phone sex hotline. I found this out after getting several calls by teenagers, who sounded as if they were masturbating, even as I yelled that they had the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 552
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mandark 9

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

You should've just went with it and played along! Omg do you have any idea how much fun that would be? Lol you could make up insanely high prices, and listen to their reactions.

Comments

cuddlebunny3548 11

But wouldn't that be an 1800 or 1888 number?

You should get their credit card number and charge them.

That sucks I thought getting phone calls in Spanish for Juanita was bad, that takes the cake

TheBedMonster 5

I would totally play alone!!! That would so funny to play along and say weird things to them!!! OMG yes!!

I'm so freaking jealous! The possibilities! I could have so much FUN with that!

Lionesse 15

Play along and say extremely awkward things until they hang up on you, and if they don't, drop the bomb on them that you are a She-Male or a He-She. That'll scare them away. And if they still don't hang up... Um.. That's just creepy.

the first house i moved into used to be a brothel, the owner never said anything, lol! i hope things work out for you, i imagine it would be very frustrating getting all of those phone calls..

Hahahah, that's actually quite funny. When I got my first cell phone, I was sent an explicit photo that my dad happened to see as well because I opened the text while I was with him in the car. After he seen that, he removed all Internet and multimedia messages. This happened five years ago and I recently got my Internet and multimedia messages turned back on.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

"Local Sperm Bank. You jack it. We pack it."