LEAVE ME ALONE

By Anonymous - 26/06/2012 21:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the phone number I switched to used to host an amateur phone sex hotline. I found this out after getting several calls by teenagers, who sounded as if they were masturbating, even as I yelled that they had the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 552
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mandark 9

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

You should've just went with it and played along! Omg do you have any idea how much fun that would be? Lol you could make up insanely high prices, and listen to their reactions.

Comments

Wow. I agree, you should mess with the people on there, find a way to make them hang up. Like... Having a discussion talking about whether toads exist and that toads are actually frogs. Or perhaps something more creative.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Do you realize how awesome it would be to troll them? "I'm sliding off my cute pink thong, letting my manhood spring free of the lacey confines."

SO. MANY. TROLLING. POSSIBILITIES! Take advantage op this is hilarious

perdix 29

Pretty soon, every perv with a Verbal Abuse fetish will be calling you. If you could learn to answer your phone, "Gimme your credit card number, you disgusting worm with a tiny, vestigial prick," you'll be able to give up your day job.

Really OP! You should have went with it

Google your new number and request to take the ad down. People are obviously still finding the number somewhere. Find out where and remove it. Or, start a new business.

Between me and you, are those lyrics from duece? (your profile)

Haha this sounds like the episode of the Big C where Sean gets the gay phone sex number :D Make like him and enjoy it, you can earn some money :)