Leave me alone

By notgivingup - 01/10/2012 03:21 - United States

Today, I had to serve my boyfriend's father with a restraining order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 790
You deserved it 2 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeyArnold91 8

I wish this had more details, but hope he doesn't violate the restraining order.

NoSubway4Me 8

Yeah, definitely would've liked more details for this. How messed up does a boyfriend's father have to be...

Comments

KBear3109 29

I really hope the OP comes back and gives more details.

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I had to do the same thing to my boyfriends mom, She was batshit crazy. I feel for you, it makes things pretty awkward.

theAnimalsPain 10

The lack of details on this, we all want to know. Hope he doesn't violate it.

Just2BMe 5

Oh dang.. Imagine how awkward that would be for your boyfriend :/

zpa127 1

I agree with most of you, we need more details. W can't really say she deserved it without the rest of the story.

perdix 29

It's not unusual for a man and his dad have similar taste in women. You probably remind him of a younger version of your boyfriend's mom, which makes your boyfriend the weirdo here.

Not weird; a case of Oedipus complex though ;)

actually it's been proven men normally go for women that have similarities of their mother, whether its personality or physical. I don't look like my husbands mom at all but we act the same way and were both clumsy and have the same sense if humor.