Leave me alone

By Quortney - 22/07/2015 04:20 - United States

Today, I was working at the local grocery store and a customer of mine, who had only bought two granola bars and was holding up my line, tried to convert me to Christianity. Out of all the people to target, she chose the shy atheist who just wanted to do her minimum wage job in peace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 624
You deserved it 3 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have, it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

People who force their faith on others really suck

Comments

susytreydawg 13

Those are the worst kind of people. Why can't they respect others beliefs.

we do, how is talking being disrespectful? and it doesn't seem that respect us and our beliefs

When you try to establish yours as the only right path you are invalidating all others. And any god that invalidates the beliefs of others that are doing no harm is a god I'd like to see gone from this world. Hail Eris. All Hail Discordia.

atheist or religious, forcing your beliefs on others isn't right.

You should have just said oh my! I've seen the light! Thank you! Now move along!!!

damn. sorry that they chose such a shy person

About 2 years ago, a religious family beat a Mcdonald's girl to death in public in China. Just because the girl refused to join their religion. It truly happened and was all over the news. These people can be crazy, and when you are dealing with them,you need to take care OP.You never know what kind of crazy shit they will do.

Just looked it up, guess who's wrong cole? I suppose the inquisitions and crusades didn't happen either?

Cole, it is true. I suggest you do research. A Christian cult in China beat a young woman to death because she wouldn't give them her cellphone number. How does it feel to be wrong over and over again?

About 2 years ago, a religious family beat a Mcdonald's girl to death in public in China. Just because the girl refused to join their religion. It truly happened and was all over the news. These people can be crazy, and when you are dealing with them,you need to take care OP.You never know what kind of crazy shit they will do.

Good! you need some jesus in yo life

This is the problem. I firmly support people having their religious beliefs, but quit trying to force it on people. If we cared, we'd be in your church.

I person who believes in nothing falls for everything.

SauceySarah 30

She knew. That's why she targeted you. lmao