Kinda offensive

By anon - 31/10/2012 04:22 - United States - Medford

Today, my girlfriend and I were going through some troubles in our relationship, and she said to me, "No offense, but I really hope no other relationship I have in the future will be like this one." Some offense taken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 962
You deserved it 3 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

With all due respect, your girlfriend has no tact. I don't mean anything bad by this, but she sounds incredibly immature. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but what a ******* bitch. No offense.

Comments

You shouldn't be fighting during Sandy, or even the aftermath of it.

If she's that negative about your relationship, it might be time to move on.

abbehleigh 1

And that's when it's time to be on to the next one

noisebox 1

Time to move on she just told she's moving on.....

I would say the same to my ex, no big deal!

Wow **** that. Tell her to go ahead and find out, and break up with her. That way she can't say you wasted her time. No one should have to tolerate being put on blast like that. You're trying to figure out how to make it work and she's already looking forward to meeting someone else. No way you two are on the same page. Shit she's probably pretending to read while holding the book upside-down. Find someone better OP. I'm sure someone out there is as willing to dedicate as you are!

GhostDuck 30

It's kind of like a double whammy because this implies that not only was this the worst relationship she has been in, but that you two are going to [eventually] break up.

mowmowlife 21

I just want you to know that I'm planning to break up with you. No offense.

Sounds like she does not plan on being with you long. Sorry.