Keep it down

By Andy - 13/05/2012 02:21 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I attended a formal banquet. The host was delivering a speech, when I felt the urge to pee, so I tried to quietly excuse myself. My chair screeched over the floor as I got up, I tripped over my own feet, and I accidentally took the door leading outdoors, where I ended up peeing in shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 475
You deserved it 4 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..... It couldn't have gotten any worse :)

ConnorBrown36 5

That would really piss me off

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

You try to be as quiet as possible, and you are louder than a construction. On top of that, you pissed yourself. FYL.

Angelrose2004 17

It always seems to be the quieter you try to be, the more noise you end up making. But look on the bright side, OP. Everybody didn't stare and laugh... I hope.

nofearjenshere 12
anoellem 1

At least you didn't pee yourself when you tripped :)

Well, at least you didnt get kicked in shame by chuck norris!

I thought stuff like that only happened to that socially awkward kid in movies.

Have a nice trip! See you next fall! :D

perdix 29

I hope your host and your peers weren't too peeved at you, though it would have been better not to have made a peep. At least you had some peece and quiet outside where no peeping Tom could peek at your peenis.

Good job. You found a pun, where there was none. You put the pee, in penis. Then the pee in peace. Except inside there was no peace, and outside, he took the pee out of his penis. :P

zingline89 18
Devin91 20

Although that is embarrassing it could've been way worse seeing as how you could've peed on yourself or fell on top of someone as you tripped and then managed to pee on them.

nofearjenshere 12

Your pants are dangerously low there, buddy.

33- why are you always focusing at places where you should not be focusing at?

nofearjenshere 12

Hmm, what do you mean, MysticKnight?

#70 - I certainly don't want to see an almost naked guy in the FML comments. There's not need for it!

Some men just have the urge to expose themselves. And I could not agree more with the half naked statement, you don't need to be ripped and half naked to be a hot guy :) Some guys have natural beauty, not implying that being ripped is not natural. But really no need to show it off on FML, it's that kind of stuff I did when I was 14 or so, or I may just be really weird. Anyway! That's my two cents.

"When the poor man decides to dry his clothes outside, it rains." In other words, you have very bad luck.

perdix 29

Once you got outside, couldn't you have peed in some bushes or flower instead of in shame?