Just a prank, bro

By iscreamforicecream - 01/06/2011 11:53 - United States

Today, while I was sleeping, my girlfriend took my phone and set the ringtone to a bloodcurdling scream. I found this out when I received a call while driving to work and, thinking someone was being murdered in my backseat, I panicked and swerved into a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 444
You deserved it 5 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatalblue06 0

I totally can picture that in my mind. XD

Jrefinne 7

I always check the back seat when I get in.

Comments

austinkiser 3

wow...u can't tell the difference between a real scream and a scream from a phone? op are u that dumb?

unexpected. I usually keep my phone on vibrate. I would have a panic attack if it screamed rather than buzzed...

my first response wouldn't be 'oh, I guess my boyfriend changed my ringtone!' but I would get serious revenge…

littlesunshine_fml 9
perdix 29

Someone was being murdered -- it was you, and it almost worked! Your girlfriend is diabolical. I'll bet she's wild in bed, but she's going to kill you ... someday. "Whoa-oh, here she comes. Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up Whoa-oh, here she comes. She's a man-eater..."

That. Is. Awesome!!! So many ideas have come to mind now... Muah ha ha ha!

Your girlfriend rocks! That's some funny shit!

And that's why people should shut their phone off or turn it on vibrate while driving.

biebette16 0

yah well if it vibrates in his pocket....just stick with the blood curling scream!

that sucks man... next time turn your phone off and hide it so she doesn't do that again... or change the lock code on it to something she can't guess.