Judgmental much!?

By Stairway2Heaven - 02/03/2009 21:03 - Canada

Today, I came home to find that my room had been ransacked. My mom comes out of nowhere and says that we need to have a talk. I freaked out thinking it was all the empty alcohol bottles under my bed. My mom holds up the birth control and says, "I always knew you were a whore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 651
You deserved it 19 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LittleMissMack 0

Ugh I hate parents like that. Would they rather you're on birth control or you tell them you're pregnant.

oh come on... its just birth control.

Comments

60, take a breath. Not everything has to be about sexism. And speaking of sexism, calling all men ****** is a GIANT cognitive leap. Maybe next time, you should make sure you're without sin before you go casting stones. And your tone is awfully condescending for someone who can't spell "You're a douche." That being said, 58, totally unnecessary. Whether the OP sleeps around or not, her mother shouldn't have called her a *****. Name-calling, deserved or otherwise, is always bad parenting.

OP -- I give you an A for using birth control.... and an F for keeping the bottles... Unless they are from last night its pretty easy to find a place to put your empties --> any garbage can outside of your home. Total amateur move.

what a great, mature way to start a conversation. that mother is an inspiration ...

x_y_z 0

response the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

#55 relax. A few empty bottles doesn't make the OP an alcoholic. She is probably a teenager and teens experiment. OP, haha that is actually pretty funny. Well at least it makes for a good story. My mom used to ask me daily when I was 15-17 "Are you pregnant yet?" Moms are funny.

atleast you are using protection. that's pretty mean of your mom.

alwaysalady 0

Move out. Grandma, divorced parent, aunt, someone. After a certain age, your parents need to stay the **** out of your room.

Agreed with #70. Also, your mother needs to get out of the 19th century; there's more than just the CATHOLIC-APPROVED rhythm method now, ffs