It's the thought that counts, right?

By kdmoney - 23/09/2011 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother said I'm slipping too deep into depression since my boyfriend left for college in Fresno. Her solution? Buying me a vibrator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 293
You deserved it 7 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Just stick a picture of him on your little friend. Use it well young Jedi.

Comments

baseballlegitly0 2

y do u need a vibrator when im sure u could just go get a guy ;)))

Are you trying to pick up the OP off of FML? Time for a blow-up doll my friend.

djmigues 7

She's got a boyfriend. Are you suggesting that OP should cheat on her boyfriend?

Your mother sounds way cool! So could have just told you to toughen up, up look at the bright side! I just hope that she didn't: A: Say to you "This is my favorite model, let me show you all the settings" B: Offer to have vibrator races with you "Come on Dear, let's see who can get off first" C: Ask if she could share it with you "Honey, now we have to share this, mommy has urges too" D: Compare it to the size of your boyfriend, accurately "You know, this is just a tiny bit smaller" E: Tell you that her's is the "Jackhammer model" "Now Dear, you'll eventually want mommy's Jackhammer" But no matter what, lay back, fire it up and enjoy the ride!

This is probably the funniest post I have ever seen! I can't stop laughing! Thanks!

Turn that frown into an O face? Better than turn that frown upside down I guess.

Props to Mom! She's way too cool! Better than Zoloft.

lack of sex is obviously making you bitch...

Eww. Fresno. The vibrator is your best bet now.

Tyry02 0

I live in Fresno and I would rather live somewhere else with a new toy. This bitch got lucky in my opinion...

I live in Fresno and everyone who lives here hates it. Although it's amazing.

Who in the actual **** chooses to go to Fresno for college? :(

akaulitz 3

Fresno State has great academics.

Fresno state is a pretty good school but everything surrounding is horrible. I live in Fresno and there are tons of shootings and crime always happening in that area.