It's not?

By 310 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me he always thought the female orgasm was an urban legend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 171
You deserved it 4 142

Top comments

Yeah, FYL for having a bf who doesn't know how to give orgasms! :(

lovelyloan 0

Damn I dropped my care, help me find it so I can give it to you

Comments

That makes me feel really bad for anyone he's been with. Teach him, for your own good.

bosshaug 0

I no it's not an urban legend I give them to your mom all the time(borat voice:Hi five!)

Finding out you've been banging your long lost sibling is an FML. Losing your job after being diagnosed with cancer is an FML. Learning that your sister is really your mom is an FML. Having your significant other leave you for the homeless guy on 5th Avenue is an FML. THIS utter bullshit is NOT an FML.

if he was serious then FYL. orgasms are an important part of any relationship. if my boyfriend wasn't so good in bed, I probably wouldn't still be with him.

Khanzo 0

You must be a really ****** up bitch...you would dump your boyfriend for not beign that good in bed? what a shallow person you must be **** YOU ****

littlegrlbigwrld 0

Khanzo are you a guy? Did you get dumped for not being good in bed?? ....if so thats ******* hillarioius

lmao, how can you NOT be good in bed? if i wasnt, id be gabberflasted

Who the **** lets shit like this through?

blah123blah 0

The OP makes me feel like the boyfriend gave her an ****** and then was like "WTF? That's an urban legend." In this case, the OP had the ****** and should stop complaining over nothing.

I feel SOOO bad for you!!! This is not a FML. Very far from it.

Teach him then. It's not just the guy. You need to help too.

are you kidding me? it's one thing if a guy doesn't know how to give a girl an ******. there's a difference between that and him thinking it's an urban legend. I'm not saying that she shouldn't teach them, but I just don't think it's right to say something like: "you should help too." he's the one that should be striving to get her to ******. doesn't it usually affect their pride? seriously now.

Exactly, so? Obviously he was found out somehow, if you haven't been getting orgasms/faking then I can understand the FML situation as his cheating on you. If he found out from being with you than well you're getting them, it's the opposite to the FML. How is this an FML?