It's not what you think! Come back!

By LonelyLoner - 26/11/2009 18:19 - United States

Today, I went out to lunch with a girl I like and her best friend. We had a good time, even talked for a few hours at the restaurant, but after we left, she stopped talking to me. Her friend told her that I kept staring at her chest; I was trying to see what her pendant was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 910
You deserved it 38 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yikes. Why not just ask her straight out next time?

a_robot_duck 0

"That's a nice pendant, may I see it?"

Comments

Just a lonely loner on a lonely road... alone.

I don't understand. 1. A lot of girls wear pendants to bring attention to their chests. 2. most girls find it flattering when a guy thinks highly of their breasts, a girl would feel insecure if no one liked her breasts. 3. people say this guy is perverted, well why is she wearing a chest bearing shirt if she didn't want it to be looked at, by guys. 4. if there is an attractive girl in front of you, with nice breasts, you are NOT a pervert for looking at them, you're actually very straight! 5. its not like this guy is going around buying pornos left and right, he already said he liked this girl.

1. And some of the girls wear pendants just because they like and not necessarily to draw attention to their breasts, most of them I would say. 2. Think highly is one thing, keep on staring just as she is nothing but breasts is something entirely different. You know I have big breasts myself and it does not really make me feel secure that everyone is staring at them. 3. How do you know that ? She might just as well be wearing turtleneck, to some guys everything is chest bearing shirt. 4. Looking yes, staring no. 5. Yeah, her ****.

Yeah, right. If I had even a nickel for every time I've heard that bull, I'd be rich.

Pendants. Ruining mens' chances of getting a threesome since 1874.

A girl stops talking to a guy because he looks at her boobs? Geeze. I feel slightly unnerved if a guy looks at my chest (well, a poor excuse for a chest) but it's a little bit of an over reaction to get angry at a guy for doing so. It's just looking, it's what guys do. We all stare at girls chests from time to time ;).

I think it's more like the "creeper" way he was doing it. If he wanted to see the pendant, he could have asked. He simply stared at her chest in a really obvious and rude way, and is STILL trying to justify it by saying "No, no, I WASN'T looking at BREASTS." Us ladies KNOW guys look at our boobs... It's something we deal with a lot. And we don't tend to mind if a guy is at least HONEST about it. It's the creepy "so called nice guys" that act like guilty creeps when they even entertain a dirty thought about a female. Without knowing WHY he's acting so shifty and nervous, we assume the worst. I mean, what NORMAL guy would act so suspicious over merely finding a lady hot?

Haha, for some reason, I'd love it if a shy guy was like "[fidgetfidget]... I'M STARING AT YOUR BOOBS," especially over "Oh, uh, uh, uh, I like your, uh, uh, shirt collar!" - former's surprising, embarassing, but... oddly adorable, whereas the latter is nervous, suspicious, and creepy, and would indeed warrant avoidance. Asking more sincerely about a necklace beforehand can get sneaky booblooks without offense. "Hey, your necklace is really neat... I really like that pendant. What is it? Oh? I think my mother has one like that, she never wears it. Looks really pretty on you." Try and milk it out as long as you can without getting obvious (repeating yourself, for example). In any case, whether you're sincere or sneaking looks, you're attracting her interest and focusing on her, something people just plain WANT on dates.

If you mean it, JUST ******* ASK. If you don't, lol YDI

Should have asked. It would have tooken attention away from teh amazing rack and onto the pendant.

YDI for going a date with a girl and her friend. Grow up. Date a girl one on one, if she wants to drag a friend, she's not worth it because she's not emotionally mature enough to handle a date.

I must agree. If someone drags along a friend on a date, it most likely means they're wanting a second opinion, meaning they can't make decisions for themselves or are overly dependent on others.

noshitsherlock 0

DUMBASS. You could've asked. You probably were just staring at her chest, YDI