It's not what you think! Come back!

By LonelyLoner - 26/11/2009 18:19 - United States

Today, I went out to lunch with a girl I like and her best friend. We had a good time, even talked for a few hours at the restaurant, but after we left, she stopped talking to me. Her friend told her that I kept staring at her chest; I was trying to see what her pendant was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 910
You deserved it 38 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yikes. Why not just ask her straight out next time?

a_robot_duck 0

"That's a nice pendant, may I see it?"

Comments

Next Time be verbal and ask its less creepy!

emery4live 0

YDI. If you were really looking at her pendant you would of asked. Obviously that was just your excuse to check out her **** and you got caught!

**** were meant to be looked at. & SDI for parading them out foreveryone to see, the *****. As to the **** you like, you are not dating, so you are free to compare the two *****, & yet she is still jealous. Hell, even if you were dating her, its still ok to compare other models to what you have. Women are no different than a car or a tv. **** em both. EDIT: BTW, who paid for lunch? If you, then you deserve to actually see both their ****?

perstephane 4

"SDI for parading them out for everyone to see, the *****." Yeah, because it totally says in the FML they were out... She could have been wearing a turtleneck for all we know. I agree that if you've got cleavage out, you shouldn't get mad if people look. But it doesn't say anything about that here.

ArielTheMermaid 17

can I just say that you sir are a douche.

drkla_2027 0

a douche and a man destined for a life of loneliness. even if a woman was dumb enough to be with you, it shouldn't take her long to find enough sense to leave. you fail at life sir. good day :)

Sure you were! If she was wearing a low cut shirt she was asking for it anyway. If she refuses to talk to you anymore, just tell everyone you put it in her mouth but she gives bad head.

the same thing happened to me in middle school. I was talking to my (now ex obviously) when I kept looking at her pendent which was on top of her boobs. She told me to stop looking at her boobs and look at her eyes, lawl.

Why are breasts private, but not eyes? Seems rather arbitrary.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Reminds me of episode 2 of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch.... Sorry... I'm sorta anime obsessed :] If you can, explain to the girl that it was a misunderstanding. If she still doesn't talk to you, then whatever. Find another girl who's worth your time and would appreciate you undressing her with your eyes (as in the expression, not a superpowered perv. Just in case some troll on here didn't get it) :)

dvd175 5