13
WORLD
Hong Kong

It's lit.

Today, I went to a corporate event and lit my hair on fire in front of everyone due to an unfortunately-placed candle on the bar. FML

By Amy - / Saturday 13 January 2018 08:30 / Hong Kong
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  James Thompson  |  7

Are you in the US? If so, you could probably successfully sue the party planner or whoever was responsible for putting the candle there. Negligence, emotional and physical damage, etc. probably good for $75k at least!

Loading data…