Is this a joke?

By Anonymous - 11/01/2011 19:06 - United States

Today, my husband invited a couple of his college friends over for dinner. While we were in the middle of eating, one of them asked loudly, "Hey, whatever happened to that fat bitch you dated in your third year?" We've been dating since his second year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 722
You deserved it 3 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you lost major weight to where they can't recognize you, or he was cheating on you with a fat woman.

A pimp-ass husband's response: I married that cow and ****** the weight off her, like a boss. How's your brisket? (said loudly)

Comments

ok maybe THEY just came to the conclusion that you were a fat bitch and your husband tried to stand up for you. maybe they meant 1st year, whatever the case, you're not fat or a bitch anymore.

it'd be funniest if he said, "I married her!"

this fml must have been followed by a very awkward silence

5h1Ft3R 0
Yes_I_Own_It 0

awwww:( you're the fat bitch. that sucks. sorry

doctor_itsmylife 3

so either you were a fat bitch (which is good if now you are not one anymore) ORRRR he cheated on u with an ugly bitch. so which one?

nicole1784 0

are u the fat bitch or did he cheat on you with a fat bitch?

justynicole 0

Congrats on losing so much weight! :)

I'm sort of confused, is OP the fat bitch or did her husband cheat on her with another fat bitch?

froggermea 5

maybe they were talking about the OP and maybe she was so fat that when she lost weight they didnt recognize her lol

backdownbreh 0

oh shit really. that's the point of the FML dumbass

froggermea 5
afallingstar 22

or her man was cheating then and she never knew...

39, it also means that the OP's husband could've cheated on her.

Flamehog9 0

don't have to be "suck" an idiot.

froggermea 5

lol wow. i failed on that. 39 u dont have to be SUCH a jerk! lol thats better

Either you lost major weight to where they can't recognize you, or he was cheating on you with a fat woman.

traze 7

Yeah...one of the two... is the explanation.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're an idiot. if she WAS fat, she obviously isn't anymore. You intellectually impoverished bigot.

You're not exactly prime real estate either, bud..

102- That's what I was thinking. He's so quick to call someone fat, but he really needs to look in a mirror first.

TXCandy 3

dnt let those bastards in ur house anymore!

bobkim302 0

Wow! You never know what someone is going to say.

perdix 29

He wasn't cheating -- he was "keeping his options open." Evidently, the OP ended up the big winner in the long run, nosing out the bitch. Or maybe, the big loser, seeing what assholes he hangs out with.

Dang, too bad some people beat me to it that he was cheating on her in college with a fat bitch! That or else she was fat and now is skinny; either way hilarious.

ckjacques53198 0

who talks like that? Some people suck