Incoming!

By mvgirl - 22/10/2009 15:47 - United States

Today, while sitting with my son, an ice cream cone landed on my head from out of nowhere. I look up to see three children on the balcony above us yelling, "Look! We hit the fat lady!" They ran away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 075
You deserved it 5 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, that's so awful! The things kids do these days... Wasting good ice cream. It's unbelievable.

How old would you say they were? Just curious.

Comments

▒▒▒▒SUCK ICE CREAM░░░ ▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█░ █▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒█ ░█▒▒█▒▒░░▒▒▒▒█░ ░░█▒█░▒▒█▒▒░█▒░ ░░░██░░███░░█▒▒ ░░░░█░░█▒█░█▒▒▒ ░░░░░░▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒ ░OUT OF YOUR SWEATER▒▒

DoomJeff91 2

I was just thinking that... Not the baby daddy thing but where he's at. Probably ran off with that Carmen Sandiego chick.

Darling_Cherry 5

Yeah, I have to say I'm very turned off by the amount of negative comments issued due to weight. You should have chased after them and pummeled them with your female fists of fury.

thematt_fml 0

mayb she coulda lost a couple of pounds on the chase. burn those calories baby!

olisykes_ 0

I think it would be more effective if she sat on them. Fat chicks = Danger.

Ellowise_fml 0

Hahah :D I'm sorry... but this is funny... Maybe baby weight? If you are fat then don't blame the kids for being honest.

MiniatureMayhem 0

they are just kids though. Surely you don't let your self esteem be determined by kids?

Hunt down the kids and sit on them. "Call me fat now, bitches!" *squish*

WorkThatButt 2

Screw them...who cares what little kids think of these days are you joking???.....

mrzero 0

kid's r kid's nice but some of them r realy stupid.

ozymandias_fml 0

Like those that cannot spell "are" correctly?

What's especially ironic is that the keystrokes saved by leaving out the letters in "are" were canceled out exactly by the incorrect usage of apostrophes.

Apparently kids have "r" kids that have nice. :]