I WISH!

By goodlord12 - 17/01/2013 07:53 - United States - Branson

Today, I let my friend bleach my hair, which resulted in it falling out in clumps. I spent $150 at the beauty salon fixing it and cutting most of it off. I sent the pictures of my new hair to my friends, and I got the same reply from each and every one of them: "That better be a wig." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 314
You deserved it 30 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

And that's why you leave it to the professionals in the first place...

Damn, OP. What the hell kind of bleach did you use? Aren't you supposed to use stuff that's... specifically for hair? I wouldn't know, I've never tried.

Comments

Bleaching hair is so damaging and risky. I'm sorry your hair was ruined though ):

Op, you shouldn't have used any type of bleach whether it was household or hair dye. I used to dye my hair blonde but I would use the lightest color without actual bleach in it. YDI for letting a friend dye your hair and YDI for using bleach.

Always always always go to a professional. Bleach is soo bad for your hair anyways that you need someone that seriously knows what they're doing!

Wtf kind of bleach were you using...? The only time I've known anyone to lose their hair because of it is a guy I knew who bleached it about once a week to keep it white. He seemed surprised when his fringe snapped off in his hand. On another note, what's with all these arses going "OMG you're a guy! Why are you bleaching your hair!? D:"? I have a suggestion: maybe it could be because he wants to. Think outside the box, you might surprise yourselves and find a scrap of logic.

What would red Forman say... Hmmmm let me think Dumbass!!!!

Never let a friend BLEACH your hair. You could be leaving yourself open for a FRENEMY attack. Meaning a friend who really is so jealous of u they are a fake friend and took the opportunity to *** your hair up

Suppose on the brightside you can wear hats and it will eventually grow out and look grand again :)

VampTat 10

I use to dye my hair dark brown for the longest time, and then 4 months ago decided to go red. I used a peroxide developer instead of bleach. Yes, it took multiple rounds for I could get my hair completely red, but it's so much more easier and significantly less damaging.