I'll take it

By Not That Old - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went to El Pollo Loco for the $10.00 special. I ordered from the pimple-faced kid at the register, pulled out two fives, and he said, "That'll be 9.70, I gave you the senior discount." I'm 10 years away from that. Thank you? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 446
You deserved it 6 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

Take the discount and be happy about it! The poor kid didn't have to give it to you...

saved yourself 30 cents, 7 years ago that was five sticks of gum... be greatful

Comments

my2centsworth 15

When this post first appeared, it read El Polo Loco. It has since been edited. That seems to happen a lot.

kwsoccer 6

That's nothing to complain about, take a discount whenever you can. If they ask if you get the discount, reply, damn right I do!

Do you smoke, tan... or both? They can both can make you age a lot quicker. You can ask a dermatologist if you don't believe me... or even look it up online... or even look at older people who tan and smoke, you can see it upfront. I know I do at work all the time, I work at an adult hospital as a Nurse Practitioner. However... if you don't do either... well than either he has bad eyesight, or you just simply didn't age very well. I do, but don't feel sorry for you. This could easily fall into either category.

LaughAtLaugh 7

YDI for getting upset at saving $0.30 and staying pissed off about all the way through your meal, car ride home, and walk to the computer. Chill ...... out .....

Either you really do look order, or the kid's just really bad with guessing someone's age. It sucks but hey, at least you got a discount!

atleast having pimples means he's young unlike you so stfu and stop complaining! you just saved 30 cents! you old bitchy prick!

jboyer48 0