I'll take it

By Not That Old - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went to El Pollo Loco for the $10.00 special. I ordered from the pimple-faced kid at the register, pulled out two fives, and he said, "That'll be 9.70, I gave you the senior discount." I'm 10 years away from that. Thank you? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 446
You deserved it 6 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

Take the discount and be happy about it! The poor kid didn't have to give it to you...

saved yourself 30 cents, 7 years ago that was five sticks of gum... be greatful

Comments

slkc91 1

Wow. You are an ungrateful OLD bitch.

Sorry now rich person, do you really give a tip when you pay for the food as you order? Really? So you go into McDonald's or KFC and give them tips too? Typically tips are given AFTER the food is eaten as you pay the bill. This happens at all classy, menu type, restaurants. Maybe your fat ass has never seen a proper restaurant before.

You order a 10 dollar special and pull out exactly 10 bucks? You don't believe in leaving a tip? So your cheap as well as haggard.....

your 50 years old? y r u on FML? grankids huh?

AmberBieber 0
woody768 0

woah! thirty cents! lucky hoe :P

CaliCutie365 0

Maybe he meant "Señor" but didn't bother to use a Spanish accent? lol ?

justbigbs 6

I agreed with #13, Yes I would like my senior discount with that laptop and car please, and how about that house there sonny boy. Gimme a senior discount any day, and I could take that to the bank yay.

Punkpoptart1119 20

At least you didn't have to pay full price?

linnie_wesker 20

Uh, you're an asshole that clearly thinks everyone that has a service job is beneath you. I work at a restaurant and I have acne and I sincerely hope my regular customers don't know me as "that pimple-faced hostess" Seriously, YDI.

justbigbs 6

Use vitamin E if you're not using already, really helps, better than prescriptions and alcohol wipes.