Humping

By needanotherbed - 28/05/2014 14:21 - United Kingdom - Ipswich

Spicy
Today, I climbed into bed with my sleeping boyfriend after a long shift at work. He immediately rolled over, clamped my leg between his knees, and started viciously humping it. This is the fourth time now, and he still doesn't believe that he even does it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 389
You deserved it 6 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Keep your phone on you and tape him doing it. Does it always happen on a Wednesday? Wednesday is hump day, y'know.

Comments

olpally 32

It's like a dog with a bone. lol. Too funny.

lil_miss_simran 15

I'm very sad that it took 17 commenters for someone to mention this.

I said the same thing but got moderated because staff couldn't tell the difference between positioning post and spelling correction. Argh.

You have people on your ass all day at work and your boyfriend on your leg all night in bed. That sucks. Sorry OP.

Gosh that's hilarious. Good job you don't own a dog or they'd both be doing it to each leg! XD

that's where you lay on your side, pull the panties aside and stick out your bum.

raeepressley 12
raeepressley 12

You sound like an idiot, and I hope no female has the misfortune of coming into contact with you.

sunnysideup25 7

Well, at least the two of you are practicing safe sex.

You say that now, but just wait until OP's leg gets pregnant.

Then she will give birth to a foot baby. A ******* foot baby.

What if the baby is 24 inches long? Would it be a Bigfoot, or twins?

nic1392 2

I actually created an account to say that you're from Suffolk! I'm from Suffolk too, and I never see anyone else from Suffolk, I was starting to think I was the only one with internet! Also, got to love the crazy things people do in their sleep. My friend once ate her moisturiser.

PresidentNorth 16

Small world eh? Now youre kinda borderline creepy. Making an account just to say you're from the same place.

Little do you know, its op's boyfriend!

cjwayy 22

#26, that's a little strange that you created an account specifically to leave a comment.

I did the same thing, was on FML almost three years before I decided to make one to comment..I don't remember why, I think someone was being incredibly ignorant and just bashing someone who couldn't really argue back..anyways, no one use to make an account back them, as everyone would always be talking about "Lurkers" I assume since the staff would point out how so many people visited their site, yet there were so few accounts made on here.