How nice of them.

By Anonymous - 30/10/2019 22:00

Today, I learned what my office nickname means. My nickname? Butterface. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 760
You deserved it 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

E2dav 5

That's a really sexist, rude nickname. It's also not normal for adults in the workplace to be speaking about colleagues like that. Find out who started it.

DestinedforHell 16

‘She has a sexy body but her face.’

Comments

Can you include a picture? Something from behind or shoulders down should work. Thanks.

You sound like someone who engages in disaster tourism.

You sound like someone who is used to hearing the nickname butterface when you walk by.

Someone who engages in disaster tourism would request a full-face close-up. He's clearly cherry-picking, so to speak.

At least you've got a great body! You can always use plastic surgery or lots of makeup to get an acceptable face. And then you're in business!

E2dav 5

That's a really sexist, rude nickname. It's also not normal for adults in the workplace to be speaking about colleagues like that. Find out who started it.

E2dav 5

defs sexist unfortunately...a phrase dedicated to describing a woman whose face men dont think is hot enough for their standards

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Everything is hot but her face is what it means.

I will now give you the nickname George Costanza never had - you are hereby officially nicknamed "T-Bone", and if anyone has a problem with it, tell them to come speak to me.

You should absolutely take that to HR if it bothers you. Giving you a degrading nickname that comments on your appearance is harassment.